Peachtree Center


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Peachtree Center
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Downtown Atlanta has a nice skyline, the towers here are nicely distributed around town and unlike NYC, they are tall in some areas and short in others with lot of trees on the street. The weather is lousy and reminds me of Dubai. Humidity with hot temperature and on top of that it rains. What a town. Photo is taken from the peachtree center food court.


3 Responses to “Peachtree Center”

  1. Blogger mar 

    I hope things soon get better love

  2. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Enjoy Puffady!!

  3. Blogger fadibou 

    Its getting worse and worse and yes my feet are puffed.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3