The Party


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




The Party
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I am officialy 30. My wife made her best to made me feel like its my birthday. She took me out after 6:00 to Marina Mall and we did those pottery stuff, I made her a vase and she did me a pen holder cup. We got home and there they were, most of my crazy and not so crazy friends. It was great, she made sure I have the disco lights and the fog machine as well as an assorment of balloons. Cake, sandwitches and the rest of the woooha. All of my friends got me gifts and it was something memorable as some of them got straight from the airport to me house. Some of them stayed for more than 1 hour and it was a miracle in mark's case. I got an Atari :) the last time i got one was 1984. I got a ferrari swiss knife, I got so many other stuff. For those who read the blog and came, Thank you Guys and Girls. For those who didn't know, well next time give your phone numbers to my wife as it was a surprise party. For those who couldn't make it, you got saved from the gift.


6 Responses to “The Party”

  1. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Hey Birthday boy! HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAY! :))

  2. Blogger Jazz Central 

    Happy Birthday :) No party can go wrong when you have a disco ball like that :)

  3. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Fadi it seems you got old, you fell sick on your 30th birthday, I'll buy viagara on the 40th lol!!!

  4. Blogger fadibou 

    salty: thank you and 3a2balek el meet sineh.
    Jazz: you bet that disco ball was a lotta fun as well as the fog machine.
    Hellraiser: I dont know what to say, did you get one on your 40th birthday?

  5. Blogger Babbler 

    Happy (belated) birthday!
    Well, too bad I missed the party, but there is always next year.
    My birthday is next Sunday and, unlucky me, I won't get to have a big bash with a disco ball like yours. Hope you enjoyed the presies :D

  6. Blogger fadibou 

    you never know babbler, its all about luck and happy birthday in advance

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3