One flew over the cookoo's nest


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




One flew over the cookoo's nest
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
The birds over my bedroom window have hatched and they are out. Not so much out but they go down, hang on the cable, make some noise and then go back to the nest. Really cool to see them alive, I wouldn't last a day out.


3 Responses to “One flew over the cookoo's nest”

  1. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Can you take a pic of the nest? That would be cool.

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    i will try to climb off the window, but the nest is in narrow section i dont think the camera would get to
    but will surely try. Nobody died from the first story fall.

  3. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    You know what? Forget it. I don't want you dying now. :P

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3