Marta


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Marta
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
My favourite transportation mean ever; The Subway. I just love it, whenever I go to a city that has a subway, I just take it and start roaming around, checking the stops and trying the end points on of the system. It's the most ammazing thing ever. I hope Beirut gets one, it would save a lot of traffic and would get some of the 1950 mercedes benz of the road. This shot is for Atlanta's Marta system. Peachtree Center N1 station.


1 Responses to “Marta”

  1. Blogger dogbert 

    Man!All your posts about ATL brought back some great memories. I was an undergrad student at GeorgiaTech waay back in another lifetime.

    Locals in Atlanta had a more racist version for the acronym MARTA: Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta.

    Although MARTA is great, it stops running late at night. I remember once we went to watch a movie in one of the malls and missed the last train back to the dorm. It was a *long* walk back home.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3