Kefraya


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Kefraya
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I continued my journey from Baalbak southward bound. My destination was the artificial lake of Karoun and the village of Saghbeen. I passed by my favourite place on the way. The wineries of Kefraya. Really great place, vines are stretched in symmetrical rows on the left and right side of the road. Great sight and they have the best wine in Lebanon. The background is the Barouk mountains which are crowned by the second Cedars forest of Lebanon. It was a great day to live 12 hours between 1100 and 1670m above sea level and between 20 and 2005 AD.


4 Responses to “Kefraya”

  1. Blogger Ringabelle? 

    Amazing picture and the weather seems to be perfect! Fill up your energy tank with all that before you're back to Kuwait :)

  2. Blogger Babbler 

    I'm so jealous of you Fadi, you seem to be having a great time. I am so desperate for a holiday and I can't wait to get away.

    Drink up and remember me

  3. Blogger fadibou 

    Energy and tolerance tank are being loaded by the minute. Babbs:
    Next week another vacation in Dubai :)
    The week after US, and then Amsterdam and France :)

  4. Blogger Babbler 

    Stop rubbing it in Fadi :-E
    btw, when you're in Amsterdam check out the magic mushrooms hotel..

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3