House of flying daggers


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




House of flying daggers
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I watched the movie tonight. I've had it for a month now and never thought of watching it before tonight. A lot of flying daggers, a lot of twists and a lot for great fighting scenes. In the end it was an unexpected ending. As a movie and the story and the scenery was great, music was also nice. Its a must watch if you like movies similar to "croutching tiger hidden dragon". The photo is from the opening scenes. It might be the title of the movie or simply a chinese parental advisory, I'll never know for now.


4 Responses to “House of flying daggers”

  1. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Interesting.

  2. Blogger Reema 

    I loved the movie, I've always been interested in Chinese flicks, the only problem i had with this movie is at the end, don't you think it took the heroine a long time to die?

  3. Blogger fadibou 

    I think it took a long time for a lot of things to happen in this movie, daggers seem to fly more than rockets, people walk on bamboo trees like forever, Jin took 5 minutes to collect a bouquet of flowers and those beans are still bouncing till the end of the movie I think.

  4. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    The heroine dies?! Uh, I'm not gonna watch the movie anymore.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3