EMEA Going Beyond


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




EMEA Going Beyond
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Last Day of MGB ends with a party for EMEA (Europe Middle East & Africa). We had a quiz show with questions relative to your business. It was a nice shout for 2 hours as we tried to guide our players on stage. In the end MEA our region won, it was just a trophy but its good as we beat the UK, France, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Germany and Northern Europe. The photo is of the stage during the quiz show.
After the show we went to "Six Flags" over atlanta, the Rollecoasters. The place was booked by Microsoft and all rides and games were free. I did the 2 scariest but the heat was unbearable and had to run back to the hotel and enjoy and nice shower followed by a nice meal in bed.


2 Responses to “EMEA Going Beyond”

  1. Blogger mar 

    meal in bed eeeeeh, I thought u don't like to eat in bed hmmmmmmmmmm

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    i could not move my ass to the restuarent, i could barely open my eyes and i left the door open so i dont have to even open it for the room service. And besides it was my last night, who cares if the bed is dirty.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3