Cones


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




cones
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I took this shot at the airport, could not resist the colors and the reflections. The cones are meant to block passangers from passing the trollies down the escalators. It also blocked an old couple, the old lady was pushing her husband on a wheel chair, she tried to pass through them for 10 minutes then gave up and called security.


3 Responses to “Cones”

  1. Blogger shosho 

    I wonder whether our blog was a source of inspiration :P

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    naaah Shosho, it wasn't but you surely have a nice blog going on. I hate penguins because of the nature of my job but your blog seems nice, it will be cooler if you switch to a different animal and shy away from the penguin.
    PS: Penguin = Linux

  3. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Fadi gt off your high horse I am beginning to nauseate from pro Micocrap blogs. Get a life!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3