Blair Witch Project


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Blair Witch Project
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Today, and contrary to my work ethics, I stayed late at work and had a presentation at one of the ministries and to the minister in person. I'll spare you from the details, but when i left at 10:00 PM, I saw those trees in the parking, they reminded me of the Blair witch movie, it was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. But it didn't stop me from my passion of walking in the woods at night. I guess those 20 trees is the max I will get in Kuwait, at least for now.


3 Responses to “Blair Witch Project”

  1. Blogger Ringabelle? 

    But practically you left the office at 5:50. Anything after that does not count as overtime coz there were no eye witnesses that matter :)
    Anyway, this gives ME for once the right to lecture YOU about working late!

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    i hate it , i hate it, i hate it. Al Tura and Hovsep can give you more details about what happened :(
    This proves my point, No good work comes after 6:00

  3. Blogger Hellraiser 

    No need to use names dear fadi as per our company policy section 15 paragrapgh 8 I can fire your sorry ass for disclosing corporate info publicly.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3