Back to the Drawing Board


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Back to the Drawing Board
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
First day of work in ages, After 6, I went with my cookie and rampurple to Starbucks. Stayed there to 10:30. It was the funniest evening for me in ages listening to the adventures of the crazy rampurple. Sue me for this. It was ammazing laughs. Now i am blogging and chatting with her. We are fighting over our southpark figures. fadibou@hotmail.com add me and check it.


2 Responses to “Back to the Drawing Board”

  1. Blogger Rampurple 

    :O
    I'm a joke to you???

    :(

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    You are not a joke, we just laughed a lot about the adventures of the pooor golf.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3