Weidemeyer's Admiral (Limenitis weidemeyerii)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Weidemeyer's Admiral (Limenitis weidemeyerii)
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Search my _ _ _. I was checking some photos taken by my wife and wanted to know the name of this butterfly. Two hours of running searches on all possible search engines. Damn, we think searchin on the internet is easy, think again and take a photo of a bird and try to know its name!!!
Anyway this butterfly is called "Weidemeyer's Admiral (Limenitis weidemeyerii)". It's an endangered species and found only in North America and some part of Canada.


0 Responses to “Weidemeyer's Admiral (Limenitis weidemeyerii)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3