Talk to the hand


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




talk to the hand
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I told me wife: "My Birthday is approaching and its about time I get a 100-400 mm lense or at least let me buy it". She gave me her usual "NO" with a "Talk to the Hand".
PS: I was at Kempinski again this weekend and here is the update: Entry 12 KD, you get free lunch buffet and access to the pool and all other fascilities, you get free soft drinks. What's New? You have to pay for Juices, only soft drinks and water are free. Last week everything was free :(


1 Responses to “Talk to the hand”

  1. Blogger W. 

    LOL

    Nice picture!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3