Surf Board


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Surf Board
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
So day two in Sharm El Sheikh started. All I can say about it is "Sharming". Started with the morning dive on a shallow reef. All sorts of fish, the stars of the show are clown fish and "Sergent Majors". Seen a spotted sting ray, Lion fish, Tube fish and a lot of puffies and parrot fish.. It lasted till 2:30. After Lunch we went for water sports: Banana boat, Donunt and water ski.
I wanted to surf but I couldn't. The main reason was there were no waves and another less important reason; I've never surfed in my life


7 Responses to “Surf Board”

  1. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Great where are the sharks and the rest of the revealing pictures???

  2. Blogger mar 

    no italians today?

  3. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Really what is this Fadi, BTW have you been to the bus stop, I remember most of the Spaghetti babes are hanging around, waiting...

  4. Blogger tequila69 

    niceeeee ... never been to sharm let me know if it's worth going there.

  5. Blogger fadibou 

    this place it buzzin like crazy. Bus stop is the place to be, but you know bed time is 11:00 and Bus stop starts at 12:30 AM.
    Hellraiser, you will get the photos in person, i dont want my blog to be bloked in kuwait.
    Tequila: this is one hell of a place, I'd come and camp here anytime. Night life and day life compete for offering fun. Hot sun, cold winds, cold water, blue skies and loads of fish. Night time,its a party all over the place.
    Mar: 1 italian, 1 russian and 1 lebanese. But I will come back to the Armenian :P

  6. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    "Sharming".

    Still waiting for underwater pics.

  7. Blogger blogtest-1F293 

    fadibou, I was searching the web for water ski gear and came across Surf Board (this post). It wasn't exactly what i was looking for but nonetheless, it is quite interesting.

    I also have a cool site about water ski gear, and you can check it out here: water ski gear.

    Oh, almost forgot. I found a cool site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Perhaps you or your other visitors may be interested. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area.

    FREE Sony DVD Handycam

    Im going to bookmark this blog and hope to see more great posts like this one.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3