Stephen King's Silver Bullet


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Stephen King's Silver Bullet
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I was at a book shop near Salhiya today and I saw the book Silver Bullet by Stephen King. It was the only book I read by King and I then watched it as a movie. In 2003 I was visiting Maine and we were driving around when a friend told me to stop and then we went out of the car and she told me, this is Stephen King's house. It was ammazing and I started taking shots. After 15 minutes, a delivery truck came and Mr. King came out to pick the UPS package but I was happy to see him rather than take a shot. At least I still have the house shots :)


0 Responses to “Stephen King's Silver Bullet”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3