Star Juice


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Star Juice
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Today was the second visit to Star Juice Salmiya, best place for juices in town and the only place where you can drink ehmmmm Pamela Anderson or straw a Julia Roberts. Too bad they don't have Penelope Cruz :( . All juices are called after stars and I don't know about everybody else but I surely enjoyed Pamela.


1 Responses to “Star Juice”

  1. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Do they have a Clooney or a Brad pitt?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3