Star Academy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Star Academy
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I went with my colleagues today for a tour around Kuwait, as two of them came from Qatar and Bahrain. The main attractions were the Abraj, the Scientific Center, Marina Mall and dinner at Hard Rock Cafe. I took around 130 photos and found this one to be the most interesting as one of them looked like the logo for Star Academy. I hope they don't do season 3 as it's getting worse each season.


8 Responses to “Star Academy”

  1. Blogger Hellraiser 

    I was looking all over for you at the office this afternoon, and now I can see how efficiently you spend your time at work!! BTW Dzilla has a promising carreer if there will ever be a remake of Saturday Fight Fever...

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    it was after 7 punk, you know i leave at 6:00 :P and how can I say NO to a night out with 4 women?????

  3. Blogger Hellraiser 

    No Need to get aggrevated here my friend. BTW, Does your wife know about your Nocturnal Escapades?

  4. Blogger mar 

    ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

  5. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Yes, it does look like the logo for star academy. Nice shot! :)

  6. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    I was looking at the pic again. Are those the four women you went out with? I like how they're all standing. And is that girl practising a dance move or what?

  7. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Mar wallah neyelloh el Sabeh :)

  8. Blogger fadibou 

    I asked them to take a pose and they did but Dzila refused to synchronize and it looked nicer in the end.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3