Sharm from the Sky


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Sharm from the Sky
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
My Sharm trip is over, I had to say goodbye to those lovely fish and water. I will miss those 4 days and will surely come back again. It was magical. Everything is available in sharm except snow. But with the help of the local Bango, I guess you can see it after a cigarette or two. The photo is an aerial view of what I must call our local heaven :) I took it from the plane on the way back.


2 Responses to “Sharm from the Sky”

  1. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Dude you dont need Bango, you are high on a regular day, I hope your fish name was not Francesca?

  2. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Wow.. that is beee-you-tifol! Really.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3