Sharm El Sheikh


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Sharm El Sheikh
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
So today was my first day in my Sharm El Sheikh vacation. We arrived late afternoon and after checkin i ran to the beach. Cold water, shallow beautiful reefs, incredible lovely blue sea and loads of fish. That's underwater. On the sand Italians everywhere, after taking 50 or more shots, I decided to post this photo. I had more revealing shots but I don't want my blog to be closed in Kuwait. I hope tomorrow to get better shots as I am renting an underwater digital camera and will be officialy diving with sharks :)


7 Responses to “Sharm El Sheikh”

  1. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Please go ahead and post the more revealing one, at last your creative input is coming of age!

  2. Blogger Salty-C 

    Looks like someone is having fun. ;)

    Underwater digital camera? Cool! I'm sure the pictures will turn out great! Can't wait to see. Oh, and watch out for those sharks. ;P

  3. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Salty-C: I would love to see sharks in a feeding frenzy.

    Fadi keep your 40 inch feet somewhere safe, we dont wanna cause digestive problems for those sweet tiger sharks.

  4. Blogger fadibou 

    I can feel hellraiser is not going to sleep before seeing all the photos I will post. But I will not do that so I can keep you waiting for Sunday.
    Salty: I hope to take shots of them, but I would really hate it if they do the same ;)

  5. Blogger mar 

    It looks like you're having fun my love :) I miss uuuuuuuuu.

  6. Blogger W. 

    I need to go to the beach :(

  7. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Hey W no beaches around you?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3