Scubatography


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Scubatography
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
So it's official. I am a lousy underwater photographer. I can blame the camera but at the end of the day, I ignored everything I learned about light and took shots like a beginner. The result? well check the photos. The one posted today must have been the best out of the whole bunch, not to mention that I lost loads to over exposure.


1 Responses to “Scubatography”

  1. Blogger Hellraiser 

    I think its good considering the circumstances and the excitement, not to mention lack of oxygen. Good effort I give you 3/5.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3