Roof Tops


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Roof Tops
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
So, I am officially on vacation :)
2 hours and I arrived to beirut.
It's 2:35 am and the only thing I can shoot is the moon and the rooftop antennas. We used to have a view to all the mountain side but new buildings came up recently and we cant see anything anymore :)
At least the moon is still visible.


4 Responses to “Roof Tops”

  1. Blogger Ringabelle? 

    Hey Neighbour!! Enjoying Lebanon from the first night?!
    The moon's gonna look much better from the Black Corner :)can't wait for the pics!

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    rangabelle.
    My new menu includes:
    Zahel, Baalbak, Kefraya, Hermil, Soughbeen and no other than Bhamdoun.

  3. Blogger Ringabelle? 

    Yiihaaaa!! Viva Bhamdoun! Go high in the village and check the views, they're breathtaking!. I'll send you some from my balcony this summer :)
    if you pass by Deir El Qamar, visit Nazira in the square, she makes YUMMY Manakish in a small furn next to the museum!

  4. Blogger fadibou 

    I cant wait to try them all.
    I think I will do nothing but photoshooting this weekend :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3