Robin in the heat


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Robin
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I never thought of seeing birds out in this heat. It's boiling outside but they don't seem to care. I have robins who come and wake me up everyday all through the winter but summer time toooo!!! It becomes more ammazing as I see them picking up dry grass for their nests. I promise more photos as they are building the nest in my bedroom window :)


5 Responses to “Robin in the heat”

  1. Blogger Edjamacated Guy 

    do you do a lot of birdwatching?

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    almost everyday. but would like to get tips on some nice locations so I can use a 400mm lense.
    do you know any?

  3. Blogger Maryam 

    uhh birds are annoying... there are two nests at my bedroom windows and the pigeons.. The female had 2 eggs, wa7da 3afant for no reason and other baby pigeon disappears from the nest... I assume it fell down... Then she had other two eggs which they grew up and became able to fly for a little bit... Yesterday... I found one of them in the garden dead laying on his face... what a stupid pigeon.?

    Check out www.kuwiki.org for "Bird watching" under “Outdoors section”. You may find good information there

  4. Blogger Mark 

    http://www.kuwiki.org/index.php?title=Birding

  5. Blogger fadibou 

    I will try the kuwiki tips, thank you :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3