Red Red Wine


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Red Red Wine
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I am fascinated with flowers, the colors and the contrast they usually create is ammazing. I took this shot for a red/orangish flower but could not find its name. It took me 2 hours to find the name of a butterfly, I tried 1 hour with this one with no luck. Can anyone help?


7 Responses to “Red Red Wine”

  1. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    It's a Butterball Cilvia..

    http://capeseedandbulb.com/DSCN1402.jpg

  2. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Or or it's a Clivia Miniata Red..

    http://capeseedandbulb.com/n1426.jpg

  3. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Bottemline: It's a Cilvia.

  4. Blogger tequila69 

    fadibou r u a photographer?

    salted-caramel mashalla u know ur flowers :)

  5. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Fadibou a photographer!!!, if he knows marketing as good as his boss than I would say he is one!

    Salted Caramel this is Aouni Flower.

  6. Blogger fadibou 

    Thanks Salty, I am happy to know it :). Now I have to see its origins and how to get one to my house.

    Tequila: I do take photos everyday, so I hope that qualifies me as a photographer.
    Parts of my gallery are posted on pbase

    Hellraiser: I don't know what to say !!

  7. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    When you do get more info, post them.

    Tequila69: Not really. I know google though. :P

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3