My old car


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Emailing: my old car.jpg
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I saw an accident today after lunch and it made me remember why I only rent cars in Kuwait. Can someone tell me why there are so many cars with cracked windshield. I have a rented car with all kinds of scratches and stone chips and wind shield cracks. The car in the photo was my car in Dubai. I drove it for 2 years and kept it in an excellent condition. It was so pampered, the lady who bought it from me asked me if I ever drove it. I miss my old car :(


2 Responses to “My old car”

  1. Blogger Edjamacated Guy 

    i know what you mean about the cracked windshields..it's got a lot to do with crapy contracters building crap-quality highways, low government regulations on dump trucks riding on those highways, and the fact that heat causes stuff to expand (also glass).

    The rear glass on our car cracked suddenly without any sort of impact..the whole glass just cracked. i'm sure that was from the heat though.

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    I have been here for a year and have had 3 cracks on 2 different cars so far. I drive moderately slow and don't exceed the 120 km/hr except on rare occasions. I drive a comfortable distance behind other cars and still get the cracks. But I guess you are right about road quality and regulations. :(

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3