Mean eating Machine


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Mean eating Machine
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
This is a real mean machine, I mean this dog looks set to eat someone. Reminds me of spike from Tom & Jerry. I wonder what happened to that dog, he used to be my favourite character.


5 Responses to “Mean eating Machine”

  1. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Spike is alive and kicking and on the cartoon channel everyday, however Fadi Spyke is a Bulldog this is Rottweilder, I told you man, your sight is weak...

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    why the hell did I tell you about my blog, I can't really remember.

  3. Blogger tequila69 

    Rotties look mean but they can be harmless. Just as long as ur good to it.

  4. Blogger fadibou 

    He looked harmless but a 5 year old got close to him and het tried to attack her, this rottie was surely a meany.

  5. Blogger Hellraiser 

    I guess cause he could smell you!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3