Kuwait Towers


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Kuwait Towers
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Part of the Kuwait tour is surely the famous towers, I got this shot while holding the camera on the wall of one of them as I had no tripod and the moon looked nice in the background. With the current dust storms, I was so glad to have a clear sky for once.


5 Responses to “Kuwait Towers”

  1. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Nice pointy things, is this art?

  2. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Beee-you-tifol! ;)

  3. Blogger W. 

    I like!

    Would you email it to me please.. I want it a background for my computer

  4. Blogger fadibou 

    Thank you Salted-Caramel and thank you W, I will mail it to you today. Hellraiser: you'd better start leaving better comments soon.

  5. Blogger Hellraiser 

    The shot is gorgeous, thanks to a great operator, the subject has subliminal messages :) Is this better

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3