Just another day on Fahaheel Road


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Just another day on Fahaheel Road
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I've been told about accidents in Kuwait, but c'mon give me a break, I see one every single day and all of them are flipped cars. This one is on Fahaheel highway today at 2:00 pm.


2 Responses to “Just another day on Fahaheel Road”

  1. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Camels are safer to ride in this country, they should have stuck to it!

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    I would love to see a flipped camel.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3