I've been Sharmed


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Sharmed
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Day three in Sharm El Sheikh:
Half an hour road trip to get the boat to Ras Mouhamad. First dive with "Rommel" our dive master, cold waterrrrrr brrrrrrrrr. It was not to my expectations. A lot of fish true but much less big ones to soothe my quench for sharks or big babes but at the end of the dive a Barracooda. Dive spot called the Jackfish Alley. Total time for dive 1 is 25 minutes and lowest depth is 22 meters. 3 hours break and lunch then we move to Ras Ghozlani. What a dive, What a dive. The coral is fresh and young, the fish are everywhere, the water is still cold brrrrrrrr. Stars of the dive are a Sea turtle, Napolean fish, glass fish, spotted manta ray, puffies and barracoooooooda's. Total time for dive 2 is 35 minutes and lowest depth is 16 meters. On the way back we get to see flying fish and loads of orange jelly fish.
Took 54 shots (2 rolls). Tomorrow night is developing time and I will post the underwater pleasures of Sharm El Sheikh. After the two dives; I can say "I've been Sharmed".


2 Responses to “I've been Sharmed”

  1. Blogger Hellraiser 

    I thought you were renting a digital cam?

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    could'nt; the rental was 100$ per day. And they wanted an Insurance of 500$. Thats too much :P

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3