Incidente


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Incidente
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I left office at 6:00 pm sharp and while talking to mark, I was thinking of what to blog about as it was a really really packed day. Suddenly i see this, my second accident of the week. Location: Sheraton round about and this was the only car involved. I will call it the Super Van. The driver will be nicknamed the "Van Flipper".


6 Responses to “Incidente”

  1. Blogger Hellraiser 

    I got to say you are fast on the trigger, I was at the scene at the same time thinkin' where the heck was my cam when I needed one:)BTW my wife managed to crash our new car today, I will blog it tomorrow when I get the time to Photograph it.

  2. Blogger Hellraiser 

    On the other hand Senior, Pedro might have had a puff of the grass you blogged yesterday :)

  3. Blogger fadibou 

    how did you know his name was pedro ?

  4. Blogger Papillona ® 

    oh god! 7araam.. he did survive didn't he?

  5. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Ahhh Pedro, cause your Blog was titled incidente Senior Fadi, by the way sara the guy is OK!! He hit the curb and tilted the car on the side.

  6. Blogger fadibou 

    Sarah: the guy was all fine, but I think his salary will be highly effected from this stunt.
    Hellraiser: Paolo matches incidente rather than Pedro ;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3