Häagen-Dazs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Häagen-Dazs
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Sweet Häagen-Dazs. I didn't know Häagen-Dazs had a cafe in Kuwait, but today by mistake I passed it and got magnetized to go in. I had ice cream half an hour earlier but that doesn't count when I see Häagen-Dazs Cafe. Strawberry Cheesecake, Rasberry in a waffle and surrounded by bananas and strawberries. This will make a major shift to where we spend our friday's, sorry Marina Mall.


21 Responses to “Häagen-Dazs”

  1. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    "Sorry Marina Mall", Lol! ;)

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    We used to spend every Friday at Marina Mall and think its our only place to be in. Because of mark I have been inclined toward Souk Sharq and now I think it has taken over as our primary destination in the summer heat.

  3. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    I LOOOVE their strawberry cheese cake ice cream. It's my favorite.

  4. Blogger Hellraiser 

    The Häagen-Dazs Cafe in Souq el Sharq has been around since 2002. Proof that some people are species of habit. I think Fadi you should invest in a book titled "who moved my cheese" which might enlighten you a bit.

  5. Blogger fadibou 

    Salted-caramel: We shall try to host soon an ice-creamish bloggers meeting at Haagen Dazs.
    Hellraiser: I don't know what to say. May your wisdom enlightens us, or may the blessings of your knowledge fall upon us.

  6. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Sounds like a very yummy bloogers' meeting. ;)

    Hellraiser: Loool!

  7. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    bloogers' = bloggers'**

  8. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Fadi it is always a step forward to seek a higher wisdom in life :)

    Salted Caramel: It Does sound Yummy, unfortunately my Atkins diet prohibits me from such indulging activities.

  9. Blogger fadibou 

    We shall seek a suitable date for this meeting, and promote it. I am out of town this weekend so we'll meake it mid next unles we find a better time.

  10. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Hellraiser: Atkins? Aha. Does that really work? I heard that when you stop you regain the lost kilos real fast. How long have you been doing it?

  11. Blogger fadibou 

    I have known him for 14 months and he's been on Atkins, I think its working perfectly well. There is no chance he'll gain back what he never lost :P

  12. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    LOOL! I'm sorry Hellraiser, but he made me laugh! ;P Lol. You know what? There are better, more healthier ways to lose weight. I don't believe in Atkins.

  13. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Fadibou I have good news for you, I did find you the shrink you requested to deal with minority complexes, this should take care of your problem thinking everyone is BIG!!!

    Salted-Caramel: Atkins or any low Carbohydrade diet works, I have lost around 7kg in the last 6 weeks on a so called Atkins diet, i.e 0 carbs. I do increase my intake of carb over the weekend, however I should start exercsing soon, if I am to shed 10 more kg.

  14. Blogger fadibou 

    When someone is over 100 kg in weight and over 50 in age, he need Dr. Atkins himself.

  15. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Fadi you have a wonderful sense of Humor. However just because you were conceived in a Mini Cooper, should not cloud your sight!!

  16. Blogger fadibou 

    Hellraiser, I am sorry to have caused you such grief. I take back my words, you are 25 and you are 70 KG in weight.

  17. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    I hope I have nothing to do with starting this argument. :P

  18. Blogger fadibou 

    it seems to have settled down ;) But don't worry, just see how he comments on all my blogs.

  19. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    He's a funny guy. ;)

  20. Blogger Hellraiser 

    My last words,Fadi I did not settle down, I was in a meeting all day!

    Salted-Caramel you had nothing to do with this argument, its just Fadi's Blogs that brings up the worst in me :) but then again you have yet to meet Fadi...

  21. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    I actually enjoyed reading both your comments. Do continue. :P You two seem like cat and mouse. FUN.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3