Grass


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Grass
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Its funny how much can change when the camera gets closer to the ground. a little bit of grass seem like a jungle but the smell was lousy, yukhhhhhhhhh.
I cant wait for spring to come back.


2 Responses to “Grass”

  1. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Probably it tastes better when lit:)

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    I was talking about a different type of grass Hellraiser

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3