Dubai Creek


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Dubai Creek View
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
One year in Kuwait and I am still missing Dubai. On a bad weather day like today, I remember the good weather days in Dubai and the great walks along Dubai creek. The photo comes from my first digital camera, it was a gift from my cookie for my 26th birthday :) I hope she buys me a 100-400 mm IS lense for this year ;)


1 Responses to “Dubai Creek”

  1. Blogger mar 

    good try my love :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3