Darine


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Darine
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Tonight was my first outing for downtown beirut. I took my cousin, my sister, her boyfriend and his cousin out. Sushi was the menu and SUSHI X PRESS was the place. It was good sushi, not so good but still fine.
The posted photo is of Darine my cousin. She makes me famous by posting my photos everyday on TV :)


9 Responses to “Darine”

  1. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    She's pretty mashalah.
    And nice shot!

  2. Blogger Ringabelle? 

    First thing i thought of was all the germs she picked up on her face from that table :)
    sorry can't help it.
    How come Mar was not with you?

  3. Blogger Babbler 

    Darine is one pretty girl Fadibou..
    are you as good looking as her? ;p

  4. Blogger fadibou 

    Salty: she is pretty true. she's my favourite cousin :)
    Ringabelle: I think she's fine after the germinal exposure, but I will take that into consideration.
    babbs: I am not as pretty as her by far. I'm sorry to disappoint you.
    here is one of my latest photos taken by Ringabelle

  5. Blogger Babbler 

    my oh my Fadibou, you're one fine specimen and modest. oh god..it can't get as good as this ;p

  6. Blogger accordion-4C103C 

    Great blog! I also have a site about charley waterski colorado
    . You can check it out at charley waterski colorado
    .

    Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

    FREE Sony DVD Handycam

  7. Blogger Infactahost.com 

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a traffic exchange site/blog. It pretty much covers traffic exchange related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

  8. Blogger Johnny 

    Every online business need free traffic. This free traffic handbook is very update and helpful.

  9. Blogger Brian 

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a board bulletin email lead marketing state united site/blog. It pretty much covers board bulletin email lead marketing state united related stuff. Plus you can advertise to billions using our board bulletin email lead marketing state united tools.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3