Crazy Car


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Crazy Car
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
How crazy can a car be, match this!!!!
I don't know what kind of girls you can pick up with a car like this, 8 year olds ?


6 Responses to “Crazy Car”

  1. Blogger Mark 

    LOL

  2. Blogger W. 

    you're the fist person on the blogphere who appreciates Ayn Rand!!

    I'm SO happy ((sobs)) I thought I was alooooonee!!!

    Hi, I'm W.... who're you?

  3. Blogger Papillona ® 

    hehehe, only 8?
    I don't think so!!!!!!!!
    you'll be shocked !!

  4. Blogger fadibou 

    w: I am so into Ayn Rand, that I was reading The Fountainhead on Miami Beach instead of the usual miami beach activities ;)

    I have all the books anytime you need to burrow.

    sarah: you mean more than 8 or less??

  5. Blogger W. 

    walla good for you! I began during my 3rd year in College, my instructor recommended it to me, "Wasma, if you read the Fountainhead, you'd want to kill youself for architecture.."

    I read it during my senior project last year.. was an amazing and most inspiring novel..

  6. Blogger mar 

    Wasma, fadibou AKA my baby, forced me to read it, I stopped my life for 3 days and did nothing except reading the "fountainhead". I loved it. bUt can't get myself to read the rest of the books.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3