The Bridge


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




The Bridge
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Connecting Al Sahab Tower and the Salhiya Complex is this bridge. Its so valuable in both summer time and winter time that its genius. It saves us from dust, heat and rain. A tribute to this bridge, and I shall vote for him in the next Lebanese elections. If general Aoun can win, I think this bridge can become president.


4 Responses to “The Bridge”

  1. Blogger W. 

    I love bridges

  2. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Wow. I never saw that bridge before.

  3. Blogger fadibou 

    Best birdge in the world connected Massachusetts and New Hampshire, sadly I was driving with no camera :( but the view from the top and from a distance was ammazin.

  4. Blogger W. 

    I'm sure it was

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3