Athlete's foot


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Athlete's foot
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
So Athlete's foot is on sale, great news, prices are as low as 10kd, even better news, they don't have shoe size 40 :( that's the bad news. It becomes even worse. The lady in the shop says: "why don't you try size porty too (42) sirrrrrr?". Give me a break.


11 Responses to “Athlete's foot”

  1. Blogger Hellraiser 

    LOL!! Go get yourself a foot stretching machine!!!

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    I think if you sit on it, it will be flat and stretched enough for a 47.

  3. Blogger tequila69 

    1st time here .. like ur blog. I'm broke but will still pass by "the foot" to check out their sale. I need new running shoes!

  4. Blogger fadibou 

    tquila69: The prices are really great and its worth buying a shoe or two at 10 KD. Only if you find men's sho size 40 :(

  5. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Get over it Fadi!!!

  6. Blogger tequila69 

    hehehe ok now i want to ditch work to go to the foot .. they might run out of my shoe size!

  7. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Try someplace else. Or is it the only place doing a sale?

  8. Blogger fadibou 

    They all hate shoe size 40, I don't know why, its always out of stock. I will try more places during this week.

  9. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Good luck shoe-shopping.

  10. Blogger Hellraiser 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  11. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Fadi you are competing with women size, 40 is a difficult size to find for MEN, but again whom am I to judge?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3