Al Kout Mall


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Al Kout Mall
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Today's shot is from Al Kout mall, actually the parking. It's a bit over
exposed but the colors looked great non-the-less. I also saw a Mercedes
SLR in the parking but couldn't take shots as the owner didn't seem to like
the camera in my hand :-(


3 Responses to “Al Kout Mall”

  1. Blogger Jacqui 

    Lovely images really, makes you feel you aren't really in Kuwait at all :P Unless you see the flag hehe

  2. Blogger Bloo 

    ok ur camera.. what is it? cz this is one hell of a pic, i think i wil appreciate being a neighbour of alkout mall more now :)

  3. Blogger fadibou 

    jackie: I think Kuwait is a nice place to be in only if the weather stays right.
    Thanks for the comment.
    Vintage: I use a Canon 20D with a 28-135mm lense and you are lucky to live next to Al Kout Mall. I will post more photos soon.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3