Adidas


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




adidas
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
What is wrong with those shoes?
I bought them 2 weeks ago and they attract so much attention.
I get comments about them from a lot of people. Why?
FYI: they cost 10 KD from Debenhams - Souk Sharq.


13 Responses to “Adidas”

  1. Blogger Hellraiser 

    The shoes are nothing but a cheap replica of the 1960 All Star Converse, beside that fact there is nothing wrong with the shoes for only one exception, which is the person wearing them and Damn!! they look ugly on you Shorty...

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    hellraiser: mouta

  3. Blogger Jazz Central 

    I don't care what people say. I like the shoes. Now that you said where u bought them and for how much, I am gonna buy them :) So if you see someone in Kuwait wearing those same shoes, say hi to your fellow blogger :)

  4. Blogger fadibou 

    jazz: glad to know someone appreciates cheap comfy shoes :)
    will be searching for you :)

  5. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    I think they're cute! Hellraiser is just jealous.

  6. Blogger Babbler 

    Fadibou, as characteristic person with a sense of fashion..
    I think they are cool and fashionable depending on what you wear them with...
    the problem could be that they are too white and new :D
    the general rule is: new trainers look too white, they look better worn out and dirty
    so..you know what to do now..

  7. Blogger Tata Botata 

    So I went out and I bought them, they are cheap but they are definitely not 'comfy'. Still cool though ;)

  8. Blogger Tata Botata 

    AND they are not green, they are grey.

  9. Blogger fadibou 

    blabber: thank you for the tip.
    I already started to get them dirtied. I will post an update soon to compare.
    Tata: The first time u wear them they are not comfy. They are flat so they need time to fit. I cant wear anthing else now.
    Bad news. they are 1cm above the ground. They don't help my 165 cm height :(

  10. Blogger Luckybellybuddha 

    & one more comment:

    THEY ARE VERY CUUUUUTTTEEEEEEEEEE :-D

  11. Blogger Luckybellybuddha 

    oh & I add my voice to babbler... amazing how a little stain = cute & cool

  12. Blogger Eppa 

    Fatoussshhh:) I like ur shoes:)no matter who said what!!!& I love the memory of that day@Souq Sharq wz U,Mar.,Battata&Samorty:):):)
    Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool;)

  13. Blogger Eppa 

    Fatoussshhh:) I like ur shoes:)no matter who said what!!!& I love the memory of that day@Souq Sharq wz U,Mar.,Battata&Samorty:):):)
    Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3