Tanker


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Tanker
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Everyday from the conference room in my office, I can see those big tankers come and go.

They are so huge and distracting when there is a meeting.
It's even worse when the colors are right.


3 Responses to “Tanker”

  1. Blogger Jacqui 

    That view in a conference room? :r Wow

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    yep :)
    Salhiya, burj Al Sahab.
    Let's have a meeting.

  3. Blogger Mark 

    i think the colors are nice the way it is..

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3