The Real Burger


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




The Real Burger
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I don't know about everyone else, but I used to think Johnny Rockets has
the best burger in town.

I changed my mind, Casper & Gambini's beef burger rocks.
Great looks and even better taste, I don't know about the waiting period
but for some it's worth it.


3 Responses to “The Real Burger”

  1. Blogger nibaq 

    I dont consider that a burger, its meat patty on bread, but not a burger, and you have to eat it with fork a knife, it is nearly impossible to eat it with you hands.

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    i did eat it with my hands, although i ruined the looks but the taste was a wahoo.
    wahoo=very very nice

  3. Blogger Mark 

    the bun doesnt look very appetizing. johnny rockets buns are nice and fudds also. i think fuds has the best bread in general.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3