Late night at work


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today I left work at 10:00 PM.

Its' not normal for me to do that knowing that I usually leave 6 sharp. I love leaving sharp and coming sharp. The best thing I like about leaving late is:
-empty streets
-no waiting at the elevator(I work at the 14th and it usually takes 15 minutes to get an elevator at 6 o'clock
-better music on the radio
-the empty parking
What a difference and contrast. 9:00 am, the parking is full. No where to park but the 2nd basement, officialy known as B2.



0 Responses to “Late night at work”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3