Lamborghini Heaven


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Lambo
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Do you know how many Lamborghinis are there in kuwait?

Hint 1: its over a 100
Hint 2: its more than the rest of the middleeast
Hint 3: its more than South America

If I ever had a chance to own one, it should be here. Wish me luck :)


1 Responses to “Lamborghini Heaven”

  1. Blogger بومريوم 

    i know 1 house, they have 2!
    2 murchilago 1 red and 1 black

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3