For Sale


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yeah, why not.
Let me try selling my monitor today.

For Sale!
IBM P260 21" Monitor
Great condition and done 18 months of service, 6 in Dubai and 12 in Kuwait, multinational experiece counts as well as holding a regional post.

If interested call +965 9430874
Price is 100 KD, selling while stocks last and this is the last one!
Comes with a free power chord.
Can trade for a Canon 70-300 IS USM Lense or an L-Series lense.



0 Responses to “For Sale”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3