Birds


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Birds
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Today's shot is of a lovely blue bird, in Lebanon we call this bird "Deek
May" (Water rooster), I don't know what it's called in Kuwait, but its
surely the same bird.


2 Responses to “Birds”

  1. Blogger Edjamacated Guy 

    lol i could barely see the bird. how small is it? I even clicked on the big picture and could barely see it..

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    i agree with you, it's too small. But I wasnt carrying a zoom lense and I was afraid it would fly if I got any closer.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3