After the storm


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Kuwait as I mentioned earlier, has different kind of storms. Sand storms, 5 days this week it snowed dust and mud, the icky yucky stuff. You wake up and smell dust, the car has thick dust, the floor is dusty and the smell is really out of this world.

But after the storm you get a nice cold wind with lovely clear skies and time for another walk on the gulf road.



0 Responses to “After the storm”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3