Night Time


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Kuwait City is changing finally!

Four years ago I took a similar shot and the only visible structures were the "Abraj" and "Burj Al Tahreer".

It's changing those days and I hope we can see a better skyline next year. At least they started to do that in the downtown area.



1 Responses to “Night Time”

  1. Blogger Mark 

    I had a penpal from your town when I was younger called Nada Kays.....I wonder what happened to her sometimes... x

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3