Can't shoot the Sun!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Call it envy or call it appreciation, or even art or determination, I just started today my photo per day blog.
Regards to Mark for a great idea.

Today's photo is from Marina Crescent.
Subject: Great Sunset.
Story: I saw this great view while passing the bridge between marina mall and the crescent. I got to the crescent and when I started unpacking my camera, the security guys came to me and said:" You can't take photos, its private property"
I said: "What's private about the Sun ???????"
He said: "If I allow you, then everyone will want to take photos"
Duh!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone does.
So I moved 20 meters away from the Marina and took this shot.
Obviously its allowed!!!!
Have a nice day and upgrade your beliefs, The Sun is private in Kuwait.


5 Responses to “Can't shoot the Sun!”

  1. Blogger Mark 

    hey, i replied to you on miskan. basically open a flickr account and use that to post pics. with flickr u can make thumbnails and it has an option to post to blogs from within flickr.

    i personally have it setup to work by email. I email flickr my picture and text, it then posts it in flickr and blogger automatically.

  2. Blogger Mark 

    about the issue with the security camera. how big was your camera and where were u standing?

  3. Blogger Entrepreneur 

    hehe nice pic!

  4. Blogger Mark 

    where is yesterdays pic?

  5. Blogger fadibou 

    Hi Mark, the camera is a Canon 20D and its a DSLR but others had video cameras and point and shoot cams but without problems. I think he was just claiming ownership of the sun I guess. As for the pic, I tried posting and the laptop lost the battery and I was too lazy to get the power chord. so I did eventually post again.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3